Friday, March 16, 2007

March Madness

Today it snowed like a motherfucker here in Philadelphia. On Tuesday we had the MOST beautiful day I have ever seen and then today we got like almost a damn foot of snow! Well not really but it was a shit load. The airport was closed down...they even closed off I-95! We are my tax dollars disappearing too. No streets were plowed in Center City...I hear my tax dollars being incinerated at this very moment, *sigh*. My trek to work was like Kim Hong Bin trying to climb everest, very intense. This city needs to get its act together quick fast and in a hurry. An associate told me today that he sat in an airplane for 6 HOURS while the plane was still on the RUNWAY!! I would have freaked OUT!! First of all I hate being on a plane much less one that is on the ground waiting for hours. He could have flown to the Caribbean and back in the time span. But nothing beats Jet Blue. They reportedly were stuck on the runway for a whopping 12 hours when their plane got frozen to the tarmac! Lord have mercy I would have killed somebody. I hope the weather gets better tomorrow cause this March madness ain't no joke.

Speaking of March Madness...I can't get into the NCAA basketball stuff at all. I just don't get it. What is up with all the pools and such. Somethings are meant to be a mystery for me this is one of them.

No comments: